Have try to make Ad-hoc Wireless connection on Windows 10 , How Create Internet Sharing on Windows 10? you must be Confused because that you can do it because Windows 10 was missing that features , Same like on Windows 8 . So what must we do to create Ad-hoc again on Windows 10 or Windows 8? You can use this tutorial below to make and create them . I have tried this tips and always work for me and usefull for sharing file , Play LAN Game and many more again . - Free Software List , For playing game you need Game Booster on List of Best 9 Free Game Booster For Windows
Ad-hoc allow you to connect to another Device and let you sharing your file easily , or you can use ad-hoc for sharing your internet Connection and fun with it . it's so easy and work 100% . There are many ways for Make Ad-hoc Network on Windows 10 . We can use any software or Without Software , that software called Virtual Router Software and you can download it on Google and search them , But in this tutorial i will show you how to Create Ad-Hoc Network on Windows 10 + Internet Sharing .
This trick can works if your Wireless driver already update Version , Make sure your Driver already Update before . You must have another Device to connect it and test what is this tutorial work or not for you . And also your Wireless Device are active and not disable or on Plane Mode .
Ok Let's Start this tutorial
How To Create Ad-Hoc?
- Go open your Command Prompt just Right click on your Windows Logo and choose Command Prompt (Admin) or using another steps like Press Win+X or search using windows explorer and more
- After inside Command Prompt , we can type some code to create Ad-hoc , just follow text below
Netsh Wlan Set Hostednetwork mode=allow ssid="Your Wireless Name" key="Your Code"
- if you have notice like that picture ,it's mean your Ad-hoc already set and you can start it , but how to start your Ad-hoc ?
How To Start Ad-Hoc?
- Make sure your Ad-Hoc Already set before like that Picture , then you can type this text into your Commant Prompt .
Netsh wlan start Hostednetwork
- Make sure you have notice like that or texted "The Hosted Network Started" , it's mean your Ad-hoc already start and you can use on another device but you just can sharing your file and Play Offline LAN game , if you want to sharing your internet you can check below
How To Internet Sharing Using Ad-Hoc on Windows 8?
You must do little step again to Have Sharing Internet Ad-hoc , but you can follow my instruction below , please make sure you follow it one by one because if you can't you will get nothing . just Ad-hoc without Internet Sharing :
- Let's Go to Network and Sharing Center you can go your Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center or you can go direct by right click on wireless logo and choose Open Network and Sharing Center
- On Left window Panel , you can click on change adapter Settings
- Then choose where your internet from , in this tutorial i get internet access using Wifi Device , then i sharing my Wifi Connection to My Ad-hoc . if you same like me , you can follow me . Right Click on your Wifi Device Then Properties ( Wi-Fi > Right Click > Properties)
- Go To Sharing tab , and check "Allow other Network...... " And choose that network's Device want to share , make sure your choose same like name on ad-hoc created like picture below :
- Then Ok and you can Share your internet connections now , and enjoy it with your friends or more .
How To Stop and Delete older Ad-Hoc?
it's very importnat to you , many people ask to me how can we stop and delete older Ad-hoc , Can we? yes , you can ! it's easy and just simple step for do that , you must stop them and it's done . you can follow my instructions below :
- Open Your CMD like in first step
- Then you can type this code on your Commant Prompt
Netsh wlan stop hostednetwork
- And your Ad-hoc already deleted
How To Create a new one and replace Older Ad-Hoc?
you can create a new one by delete older Ad-hoc and Create a new one like in first step and start it again , you don't need to restart your Laptop or Computer .
You need good Connection to sharing your internet , this tutorial can be work well if your wireless driver are up date , if you have problem you can change your ip and more . thanks for visit my blog .